SPG MOBILE PHONE Downloadsoftware Telecom Press M-Health

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Helping users of computemagazine.blogspot.com know where their link goes

Hello there ,
I’m sorry I don’t speak Indonesian, but I think this can be relevant

I saw that you were referring to URL redirection on your page here: computemagazine.blogspot.com/

While there are a few tools that do a decent job, it can be slow from time to time (I'm guessing too many users) and includes distracting ads. I wanted to suggest you a tool I found that worked great for me and might be interesting for your users.

http://www.websiteplanet.com/id/webtools/redirected/

It gives information on each type of page status, and I guess I’m not the only one who prefers an ad-free tool : )

In hope I helped back,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment